In today’s business, outcomes based workshops are vital toward ensuring that all players (managers and staff) are focused on the same goals and outcomes.
Participation is a key element in cultivating group and company dynamics and efficiency and an effective workshop achieves just this.
The practical, informative and outcomes based approach of IGA workshops address the needs and provide solutions to our clients through our workshops which have the following benefits:
- Pre-consulting with management to determine desired outcomes
- Includes profiling relevant to delegates attending workshop
- Integrated and outcomes based methodology
ANNUAL STRATEGIC PLANNING
LIFESKILLS AND CREATIVITY
MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLAN
SPECIFIC PROJECT FOCUSED workshop
Core elements as below are always evident in any workshop.
Obviously the workshop content elements (below) are flexible and will be tweaked to suit the clients desired outcomes, suiting the need of the specific topic or genre.
- Initial consultation with client
- Suitable pre-profiling of delegates
- Introduction to workshop
- Elements of the Workshop
- Strengths Weakness Opportunities and Threats (SWOT).
- Competitive Analysis.
- Trend Analysis.
- Internal Appraisal.
- Business Structure.
- Resources for your strategic plan.
- Strengths and Limitations.
- CPA (Critical Path analysis)
- The Business Plan.
- Vision and Mission Statements as part of your strategic plan/division/project
- Critical Goal Categories and goal setting (CPA)
- Critical Success Factors.
- Business Planning Goals.
- Financial Budgeting.
- The Market Place.
- Sales Support.
- The Sales Plan.
- Review Process for strategic planning